1/2 Pack Digestive Biscuits
1 Tablespoon Butter
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor until they become fine crumbs.
- Pour butter in them and stir until all the crumbs are quoted with butter.
- Take the material in your hand and press them to make like loose dough.
- Take the (spring form) pan in which, cake need to be prepared and put a butter paper at the base of the pan. Remember, the base of the pan must be removable.
- Put the crumbs in the pan and press them gently from the back of glass to get an even surface.
- (Optional Step 🙂 Chill the crust for 10 minutes OR bake the crust in a pre-heated oven at 375° F for 8-10 minutes. The baked crust can be stored up-to 3 months.
Ingredients (All ingredients should be at room temperature)
200g Philadelphia cream cheese (Or full cream cheese)
50g Puck Cheese
2-3 Tablespoons Condense Milk
½ Teaspoon Vanilla extract (Optional)
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice (Optional)
1 Tablespoon Gelatin (fruity pectin OR corn starch)
200g Whipped Cream
Cherry Sauce or any other fruit sauce or any fruit for topping
- Combine the cream cheese, puck cheese, condense mil, vanilla extra, lemon juice and gelatin in a bowl with a mixer. Mix on medium-low speed until the mixture is creamy, and no remains of cream cheese are visible.
- Now add the whipped cream and fold it well.
- Pour the cream on the base with the help of a spatula and make it even.
- Pour the sauce on the top or place the fruits of your choice.
- Freeze the cake over the night.
A video tutorial, which I also like is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ss5gzeoq8