Ingredients 400g Chocolate (Melted)
1/3 cup all purpose flour (maida)
1/4 cup Icing Sugar
¼ cup Melted Butter
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1/4 teaspoon Coffee
1 teaspoon Cocoa Powder
4 No Eggs
Some Extra Cocoa Powder
Preparation 1. Pre-heat the oven at 230o.
2. Cut butter into pieces and put in a bowl.
3. Break chocolate into small pieces and put in the bowl of butter (If not melted).
4. Put Bowl of butter and chocolate on double boiler on medium high. When butter is melted, remove from the boiler and stir so chocolate is melted and completely dissolved in butter. If required
5. Beat eggs and sugar together.
6. Add butter and chocolate batter in eggs and sugar batter and beat.
7. Add flour gradually and keep beating until the whole floor is completely mixed. Add vanilla essence, coffee and cocoa powder also.
8. Grease ramekins generously, sprinkle the extra cocoa powder on them and pour the batter in them.
10. Bake for 8 minutes, when edges are baked take it out.
Take two spoons of vanilla ice cream and put it on a white plate. Put Molten Lava cake beside it.
Sprinkle white and brown chocolate chips generously.
Create lines with Chocolate Syrup on the cake, ice cream and on the plate.