300 Grams All Purpose Flour (Maida)
1 Tsp Baking Powder
100 Grams Dalda
1 Number Egg
1 Tbsp Honey
As Needed Milk
1 Cup Peanuts
20 Number Raisins (Nicely Chopped)
100 Grams Sugar
1. Dry roast peanuts and blend it.
2. Take a bowl, add dalda, sugar, honey, and cream it / mix it well
3. Add peanut powder in it and mix well.
4. Now add flour, baking powder, raisins mix well (Mixture 1)
5. In another bowl add egg beat well and milk mix well. (Mixture 2)
6. Now add the mixture 2 into mixture 1 and make it into dough. (It will become nice soft dough)
7. Divide into equal dumplings and place it in oven for 15min or till golden brown color
1. You can also add crushed (finely chopped) almond and coconut powder, when mixing Peanut Powder. Crushed or not crushed Peanuts can also be added same time.
2. You can also use Margarine / Butter. If peanut butter is used, it will make great taste.
3. You can use brown sugar instead of / with white sugar and small quantity of honey and it will change the taste