1 Tin of tuna (in water or oil both are ok)
½ tea spoon of salt
½ tea spoon of Red Chili
1 small onion
½ tea spoon of Garlic and Ginger paste (or chopped Garlic and Ginger or their powder)
½ tea spoon of Turmeric
1 Table spoon of White Vinegar
1 small tomato or 2 or 3 Table Spoon of tomato paste or ketchup
1 Table Spoon of Oil
1 Bell Peeper (Nicely Chopped)
Mushrooms (Little in quantity)
Green Peas, Finely chopped Carrot
1. Chop the onion.
2. Put the oil in pan and fry onion in it till they get light brown
3. Mix the Garlic and Ginger and fry them also to make them little brown.
4. Add Salt, Red Chili, Turmeric. (If you want to avoid smell then add little water before putting spices in it)
5. Put half glass of water
6. Vegetable (all written vegetables are optional you can make them without availability of any of them also)
7. Cover the pan for 5 minutes
8. Add Tuna and mix it well. (if you need add more water)
9. Cover the pan for 1 minute
10. Add tomato / tomato paste / ketchup and cook for 1 minute
11. Add vinegar and cover the pan for 5 minute
12. After 5 minutes start stirring / moving it occasionally.
13. If you have used tuna in oil then it will start releasing the oil, if it was tuna in water then it will start getting brown and can also stick little to pan.
14. Move continuously until all the oil is released or all the water is dry and tuna get little brown.