250 g all purpose flour (Maida)
175 g Butter / Margarine
175 g Sugar (Grinded and in powder form)
3 Eggs (If egg size is small, make it 4)
1 Tea Spoon Backing PowderPreparation
1. Mix sugar and Butter with the help of egg beater.
2. Add eggs and beat more.
3. Mix flour and baking powder in separate pan.
4. Add Backing Powder and flour mixture gradually in it. Beat till you get smooth mixture.
5. Put in pre-heated oven for 10-20 minutes (depending upon oven) @176-180 C or 350 F.
6. Check regularly by using some thing needle or knife, If material come with it, then it needs more time.
You can use any combination of following:
1. Use Brown sugar in it
2. Mix Chopped almonds
3. Take 1 Table Spoon Chocolate Powder and mix it in mixture with finger and make lines
4. Use Chocolate chips or crushed chocolate
5. Use raisins
6. Add some lemon juice before step 4