1/2 Liter Milk
3 Table Spoon Sugar
2 Table Spoon Custard Powder
1. Separate one cup milk from the total milk and keep aside.
2. Boil the remaining milk
3. When milk is boiling mix the sugar in it. Taste it, taste of sugar shall be little strong.
4. Shut down the stove or remove the pan from stove.
5. Take the already separated milk and mix Custard Powder in it. Put mixture of milk and custard in whole milk. Don’t put it atonce. Put the mixture in continuous flow (like flow of water from jug into glass) and stir the milk continuously.
6. If you like you can boil it one more time or simply cool the mixture on room temperature and put it in refrigerator later.
1. Make the Jelly. Cut Jelly into cubes. In some pot, put first layer of custard, 2nd layer of jelly, 3rd layer of custard and then last layer of some fruits or jelly.
2. Prepare the simple cake. Recipe can be found at http://rajakhurramshahzad.wordpress.com/2009/08/09/cake/ . Make layer of Cake and then fill the pan with custard. Now at the top of custard garnish it with chopped almonds and / or coconut powder.
3. In some pot, put first layer of custard, 2nd layer of fruits pieces (Any combination: Banana, Apple, Pineapple, Cherry, Grapes, Strawberry, Sweet Mango), and 3rd layer of custard. Place the heavy cream and sugar into a mixer and whip until you form soft peaks. Now at the top of custard put cream and then garnish it with chopped almonds and / or coconut powder OR with some fruits.