1 Cup Sugar
2 Cup Water
1. Put the water, sugar and cardamom or rose water in one deep pan and boil them till sugar is completely dissolved.
1/2 (half) Cup Sugar
2 Cup Milk (0.5 Liter)
1 or 2 cardamom (Optional) or Rose Water (Optional)
1. Put the Milk, sugar and cardamom or rose water in one deep pan and boil them till sugar is completely dissolved.
1 Liter Milk
6 Table Spoon Lemon Juice / Vinegar
2 Table Spoon Water
5 almonds or pistachio (optional)
1. Mix Water and Lemon juice together and put them aside
2. Boil the milk, when it’s boiled, put mixture of lemon juice and water gradually in it and stir the milk constantly. It will separate the fat of milk (fresh cheese) and water
3. Separate the cheese from the water and drain all the water from cheese. You can use some cloth or some strainer for this purpose.
4. Knead the cheese for 4/5 minutes.
5. Make small balls or other shapes.
6. Put the balls in boiling sugar syrup and cook them for 5/6 minutes. They will increase 3 or 4 times more than original size.
7. Remove the pan from stove and put balls out of sugar syrup in some plate.
8. Sequeze them one by one to drain out all the extra absorbed sugar syrup.
9. Put the balls in boiling milk syrup and cook them for 5/6 minutes. They will increase in size again after absorbing milk.
10. Remove the pan from stove and put ras malai and milk syrup in other pan carefully.
11. Garnish it with chopped almonds or pistachio and put them in refrigerator for getting cold.