250 g all purpose flour (maida)
125 g Butter / Margarine / Ghee
125 g Sugar (Grinded)
1 pinch of Baking Powder
1. Beat butter and sugar together till they become fluffy and white (mixture 1).
2. Add baking powder in all purpose flour (mixture 2).
3. Add Mixture 2 in mixture 1 and knead it.
4. Prepare round shape biscuits.
5. Separate yolk of egg and beat it little.
6. Apply yolk on khatai with fork (it will give design, if you press fork slightly on it)
7. Put them in preheated oven for 10-12 mintures (depending upon oven)