1/4 Tea spoon Ajinomoto (If you have)
1 medium size Cauliflower (Chopped, make medium size pieces)
1 Green Chili (Chopped)
1 Table spoon Corn Flour
Coriander Leaves (Finely chopped)
2-3 Onions (Medium Size, finely Chopped)
3/4 cup all purpose Flour (Maida)
1 1/2 Table spoon Garlic Paste
1 1/2 Table spoon Ginger Paste
2 Table spoon Oil
1/2-2/3 Tea spoon Salt (Better to use as per taste)
2 Table spoon Soya Sauce
2-3 Table spoon Tomato Ketchup
1. Take some water and mix all purpose flour (maida), corn flour and salt to make the paste. (Paste 1)
2. Add a tea spoon of ginger and garlic paste into paste 1. (Paste 2)
3. Dip the cauliflower pieces in the paste 2 and then deep fry them till they get golden brown. Put them aside to use later.
4. Now in another pan put 2 Table spoon oil and heat it on medium heat. Now add the remaining ginger & garlic paste, chopped onions and green chili in it.
5. After this mix aginomoto, soya sauce and tomato ketchup in it.
6. Now add fried cauliflower and mix well.
7. Garnish it with coriander leaves.