250 g Minced Fish
1 Kg Potato
2 Medium size Onions (Fine Chopped)
1 Green Chili (Chopped)
Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
Salt (as per taste)
1 Tea Spoon Black Peeper ( or as per taste)
2 Table Spoon Mayonnaise
1 Table Spoon Vinegar
1 Egg (Beaten)
100 g Bread Crumbs
Oil for frying
1. Boil Potato and mesh them.
2. Cook mince fish in its own water and 1 table spoon vinegar till it becomes dry (If minced fish is not having water then add little water).
3. Add onions, salt, chili, mayonnaise, coriander and fish in potato and mix it well
4. Prepare cutlet/ small balls / dumpling or any shape you like from this material.
5. Dip the cutlet in egg and then roll it in bread crumbs.
6. Deep fry it.