1/2 kg Boneless Chicken (Cut into pieces)
1 medium size Onion
1/2 cup Tomato Ketchup
1/2 cup Pineapple Juice (Optional)
1/2 cup Pineapple (cubes / chopped / pieces)
1/2 tea spoon White Peeper
1 tea spoon Sugar
1.5 table spoon Corn Flour
1 cup Chicken Stock / broth
2 tea spoon Soya Sauce
2 tea spoon White Vinegar
2 Table Spoon Oil
Salt (as per taste)
1 table spoon Ginger and Garlic Paste
1. Take a bowl and mix vinegar, soya sauce, salt, sugar, corn floor in it.
2. Now put chicken in it and marinate it well. Leave it for half an hour.
3. Heat a pan and add oil in it. Let the oil be hot.
4. Add Ginger and Garlic paste in it and cook for a little time. Now add onion and let them be a little soft.
5. Now add stock, pineapple juice, pineapple, tomato ketchup in it and cook for a while.
6. Now add chicken in it cook it for 5-10 minutes (check the chicken that it is cooked)
7. Take 1/4 cup of water and add corn flour in it. Now add it in dish gradually and let
the curry be thick.
8. Cook it for 2-3 minutes or till the taste of corn flour disappeared.