3 Onion (Medium Size) (chopped)
1 kg chicken (cut into small pieces)
1 tea spoon garlic paste
1 tea spoon ginger paste or 2 tea spoon Ginger and Garlic Paste
3-4 Green Chilli
3 Tomato (Chopped)
1 tea spoon Salt (or as per taste)
1 tea spoon Red Chilli (or as per taste)
1/2 tea spoon Turmeric Powder
1/2 tea spoon Garam Masala
1/2 tea spoon Coriander Powder
1/2 tea spoon Cumin Powder
1 table spoon White Vinegar
1/2 cup Oil
Coriander Leaves for garnishing
1. Take a deep pan and add 1/2 litre water in it. Mix 1/2 tea spoon salt in it. Now add chicken in it and boil it. Boil the chicken till it gets soft and most of water is dry. (Don’t let the water dry completely)
2. Take a pan and put oil in it. Heat the oil. Add onion and fry them till they get brown. Now add ginger and garlic paste/s and cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add tomato and 1/4 – 1/2 cup water. Cover the pan for 5 mints so a gravy is ready.
4. Now add all spices and cook it.
5. Add chicken and its water in gravy.
6. Add vinegar and green chilli.
7. Cover the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes at low heat.
8. When it start leaving out oil (Oil comes out), take it out.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.