3/4 glass of milk
1/4 glass of yogurt
1/2 glass of pineapple slices (From Can)
1/4 glass of pineapple juice (From Can)
1 Banana (peeled and sliced)
1-1.5 Table spoon Sugar (Only if you like sweet things)
1. Put the pineapple, pineapple juice and milk in blender and blend it well.
2. Add slices of banana and blend it for a while.
3. Add yogurt (and sugar) and blend more
1. You can make it without yogurt also and still it tastes good
2. Try the taste with 1/2 banana
3. Use 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream and then don’t use the pineapple juice
4. Mix the banana first with milk then add pineapple