1 Chicken breast (Boneless, cut it into 1″ inch pieces)
2 teaspoon Soy Sauce
1/2 cup Pineapple Juice
1/2 teaspoon Vinegar
1 teaspoon Brown Sugar
1 tablespoon Water
1 teaspoon Corn Floor
2 tablespoon Milk
1 Chopped Bell pepper
1. Mix 1 teaspoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon pineapple juice and marinate the chicken with it.
2. Keep marinated chicken aside for 30 minutes.
3. Mix remaining soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, pineapple juice and water and keep aside. (Mixture 1)
4. Mix corn floor in Milk and keep aside. (Mixture 2)
5. Heat the oil in a pan / wok and then put marinated chicken in it and fry till its cooked.
6. Heat the oil in a pan / wok again and then put pineapple in it and fry it for 1 minute.
7. Now add mixture 1 in it and simmer.
8. Now add mixture 2 and simmer again.
9. Now add chicken in it and cook for a while, then add bell pepper in it and cook for 2 minutes.
10. If gravy is too thick then little milk can be added also.
1. Take some almonds and boil them to remove skin, fry almonds in oil and add at the end.
2. Other vegetables like mushroom and carrots can also be added. If carrots are added then add them after step 7.