2 loaf of Bread (not very soft one, it should be firm one)
1/2 cup Gram Flour
1/3 tea spoon Salt
1/3 tea spoon Cumin Seeds
2 Green Chilies (finely chopped) OR 1/3 tea spoon Chili Flakes (You can use both also)
1/4 cup Green coriander (chopped)
1/2 cup Water
Oil for Frying
1. Remove the crust from all sides of the bread loafs.
2. Slice the each loaf of bread lengthwise into 3 equal parts or 6 square pieces.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients together: Gram flour (besan), cumin seeds, and salt (and chili flakes).
4. Add the water slowly to make a smooth batter. (I prefer to have more liquid form)
5. Next, add the green chilies and coriander and mix well.
6. Heat the oil on medium high heat.
7. Dip the bread slices in the batter one at a time and slowly drop into the frying pan.
8. The snacks will take about 4 to 5 minutes to cook.
9. Turn them occasionally. Fry the snacks until both sides are golden-brown.