125 g all-purpose Flour (maida)
75 g Butter / Margarine / Ghee
75 g Sugar (Grinded)
1/2 tea-spoon Baking Powder
1 egg (beat it and use half of it)
1.5 Table-spoon Chocolate / Cocoa Powder
1. Beat butter, sugar and egg together till they become fluffy (mixture 1).
2. Add baking powder in all-purpose flour (mixture 2).
4. Add Mixture 2 in mixture 1 and knead it.
5. Divide the dough into two parts
6. Add Chocolate powder to one portion of dough and knead it again.
7. Prepare two round shape balls from both doughs and mix them to make one biscuit.
8. Put them in preheated oven for 10-12 minute (depending upon oven)