3 Egg Whites
120 – 180 g White Sugar (depending upon taste)
360 g Crushed Coconut
1. Pre-heat oven at 175 C
2. Beat the egg whites with electric beater that it becomes white and fluffy
3. Add sugar gradually in egg white and keep beating at high-speed until all sugar is dissolved and thick fluffy material is ready
4. Add coconut in material and fold with the help of spatula.
5. Prepare the baking tray (either by greasing it or putting a baking sheet)
6. Put 1 table-spoon of material after every one inch. You can use the pastry bag also for this purpose
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until base is lightly golden and upper part is lightly browned.
1. Melt the dark chocolate and add it after step # 4.