2 Tablespoon Butter
2 Tablespoon All purpose flour (Maida)
1/2 cup Chicken broth
1/2 cup Milk
1 Teaspoon Salt (or as per taste)
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper (or as per taste)
3 Tablespoon Oil
Chopped Vegetables (e.g. peas, carrots)
1 piece of Chicken Breast
1 Teaspoon Soya Sauce
100 g crushed Cheese (Optional)
250 g Pasta
1. Boil the pasta with 1 Tablespoon Oil and some salt. Keep it aside
2. Heat two Tablespoon Butter and fry all-purpose flour in it. When it starts giving smell add chicken broth and milk in it.
Cook for a while until you get required thickness.
3. Add 1/3 teaspoon salt and 1/3 teaspoon black pepper (or as per taste) and keep stirring continuously.
4. Put 2 table oil in pan and fry the chicken and vegetables.
5. Add salt and black pepper in it. Add Soya Sauce and cook for a while.
6. Add Pasta and mix well.
7. Add white sauce and mix well. Add cheese.