100 g Sweet bitter 60%-70% cocoa chocolate
70 g Butter (Unsalted)
35 g Sugar (Increase 10 g or in multiple of it, if you like more sweet)
25 g All purpose flour
30 g Cocoa Powder (If you don’t want to use cocoa powder then take 55 g All purpose flour)
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree.
2. Cut butter into pieces and put in Microwave safe bowl.
3. Break chocolate into small pieces and put in the bowl of butter.
4. Putt Bowl of butter and chocolate in the oven and melt them on medium high. Stir the batter in the bowl after every 20-30. seconds. Melt until chocolate is completely dissolved in butter.
5. Beat eggs and sugar together.
6. Add butter and chocolate batter in eggs and sugar batter and beat.
7. Add flour gradually and keep beating until the whole floor is completely mixed.
8. Add cocoa powder gradually.
9. Grease a pan generously and put all batter in it.
10. Bake from 10 -12 minutes, when edges are baked take it out.