8-10 fully ripe dates
1 glass of Milk (cold)
1 Table spoon cream
5-6 Ice cubes
1 Table spoon Sugar [optional]
1. Remove the seeds of dates and soak them into 1/3 glass of milk for at least an hour (more is better) .
2. Soak the almonds in water and later remove their skin
2. Put dates and milk (in which they were soaked) and almonds (without water) in blender and grind them well.
3. Add remaining milk in small batches and mix with blender.
4. Add the ice cubes in blender and blend them well also.
1. You can use 1 small cup vanilla or plain Ice cream.
2. Instead of sugar you can also add honey.