8-10 fully ripe dates
1 glass of Milk (cold)
1 Table spoon cream [optional]
5-6 Ice cubes
1 Table spoon Sugar [optional, if you like more sweet]
1. Remove the seeds of dates and soak them into 1/3 glass of milk for at least an hour (more is better) .
2. Put dates and milk (in which they were soaked) in blender and grind them well.
3. Add remaining milk in small batches and then mix with blender. Later add all the ice cubes and blend them well also.
1. You can use 1 small cup vanilla or plain Ice cream or cream or both. If you are using both ice cream and cream, then don’t use milk and blend dates first with cream.
2. Instead of sugar you can also add honey.