175 g Butter
200 g Dark chocolate (Minimum 50%)
1.5 dl Powdered sugar
1.5 cdl Fl(All purpose)
1/2 teaspoons instant coffee powder (Optional)
1. Melt the butter. Break the chocolate into pieces and put it in the hot butter. Let chocolate melt and stir continuously until it becomes a fine chocolate batter. Be careful that batter or butter should not boil so, remove the pan from the heat when butter is melted.
2. Let the batter cool for a while.
3. Add the granulated sugar, eggs, and instant coffee powder. Whisk or stir vigorously until smooth. Avoid using electric mixer.
4. Add the flour and stir quickly to convert into a smooth mixture.
5. Prepare the pan, fill it with batter and bake at the bottom of the per-heated oven at 175 ° C for about 25 minutes.