25 g Yeast (for sweet dough)
75 g Butter or Margarine
210 ml Milk
1 Teaspoon granulated Sugar
1 Teaspoon pinch Salt
550 g / 7 dl Wheat Flour / All purpose flour (Maida) (Better to use all purpose flour)
1 Cup Chicken (boiled)
2 Tablespoon Butter
2 Tablespoon All purpose flour (Maida)
1/2 cup Chicken broth
1 Chicken cube
1 Teaspoon Salt (or as per taste)
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper (or as per taste)
3 Tablespoon Oil
1 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
1/2 cup Carrots
1/2 cup Capsicum
1. Boil the chicken and then shred it.
2. Cut the vegetables into small cubes.
3. Heat two Tablespoon Butter and fry all-purpose flour in it. When it starts giving smell add chicken broth and chicken cube in it.
4. Cook for a while until you get some thickness.
5. Add salt and black pepper (or as per taste) and keep stirring continuously.
6. Add chicken, vegetables and Soya Sauce; cook for a while.
1. Melt the butter and while butter is melting mix salt, egg and sugar in milk.
2. Add Milk (having sugar and egg) in melted butter and let it become lukewarm, 37 degrees. (Liquid 1)
3. Crumble the yeast in a bowl.
4. Dissolve the yeast in small quantity of liquid, and then add the rest. Leave it for 5-10 minutes. (Liquid 2)
5. Add liquid 2 into flour and knead to make the dough. When the dough is kneaded it should be soft and smooth. Cover with a wet cloth and leave it to rise for 30 – 45 minutes. This is our first raise.
6. Check the dough, if it has been raised out, remove the air from it and leave it for another 30-60 minutes for second raise.
7. After second raise, roll out the dough into a rectangular plate. Spread the filling and roll up.
8. Cut about 1 ½ cm thick slices and put them aside. Cut surface shall be upside. Press them gently and leave to rise for another 30 minutes.
9. Whisk the egg (2 Tablespoon milk can also be added) and brush it gently on the top of rolls (do not press hard).
10. Garnish with sesame seeds.
11. Bake in pre-heated oven at 225 degrees for 8-10 minutes or till golden brown from the top.