2 Potatoes (Medium Size)
Salt (To taste)
Black Pepper (To taste)
50g Bread Crumbs
50g All purpose Flour (Maida)
1. Hard boil 2 eggs and beat the remaining 1 egg in a deep pan.
2. Boil the potatoes and then peel them.
3. Mesh the potatoes and make a fine paste.
4. Add salt and black pepper in meshed potatoes and mix well.
5. Cover the eggs with meshed potatoes.
6. Roll the eggs into all-purpose flour.
7. Dip the eggs in beaten egg and roll them in bread crumbs.
8. Deep fry the eggs covered with meshed potatoes on a medium heat till the surface becomes golden brown.
9. Cut them into half and serve.