250 g Chicken mince
250 g Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
Salt (To taste)
Black Pepper (To taste)
1 Bread (Medium size)
Bread Crumbs / Sesame Seeds / Semolina (As required)
Water (As needed)
Oil (As needed)
1. Soak the bread in small quantity of water. Squeeze the bread to remove the water.
2. Mix bread, cheese, chicken minced meat and add salt & Black Pepper.
3. Make them in required shapes ( I preferred cylindrical shapes).
4. Beat the eggs
5. Dip the croquettes in beaten eggs.
6. Roll the croquettes in sesame seed or bread crumbs or semolina.
7. Fry the croquettes on medium heat till it becomes golden brown.