50 g Butter unsalted
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/2 tea-spoon Salt
1/2 tea-spoon white pepper
1/2 tea-spoon crushed chilli flakes
12-15 large Prawns (Peeled and Cleaned, cut into half in length (optional))
1/2-1 Capsicum (Cut into strips)
2-3 Table- spoon Tomato Puree or 1/4 canned tomato
200-250 g Pasta / Spaghetti
1/2 cup Chicken Broth or Pasta water
100 g Peanuts roasted in salt
1 Table-spoon Lemon Juice (optional)
2 cloves Garlic (diced in length)
1. Start boiling spaghetti or pasta with salted water. When it’s almost done, start preparing the prawns.
2. Melt butter deep-frying pan over medium-high heat, add olive oil to avoid burning.
3. Add garlic and stir for a minute or two, until garlic turns golden. Add chilli flakes and stir for a minute until fragrant.
3. Add prawns, keep stirring for 3 to 4 minutes or until prawns turn pink and are almost cooked.
4. Add tomato purée and cook until water evaporates.
5. Add chicken broth or take water from boiling pasta. Simmer until it gets almost dry.
6. Add Capsicum and cook for a while.
7. Add pasta,peanuts. Toss the pasta for 1 minute or until thoroughly combined.
8. Add salt and white pepper and mix well. Now add lemon juice and chopped parsley and serve.
1. You can add chicken cubes instead of prawn or with prawns also. Boil the chicken or fry the chicken cubes until water is dry and chicken is ready, add some salt in it.