2 cups special flour for breads (1 cup flour = 128/130 g)
1 cup all purpose flour (or use 3 cups of all purpose flour, I hope it will not make a serious difference)
1 teaspoon or around 6g yeast (If fresh yeast)
1 teaspoon salt
1/8 cup or 25 g sugar
1 cup warm milk (237 ml)
2 tablespoons butter (30 g)
1/4 – 1/2 cup lukewarm water
1. Mix yeast in lukewarm water and leave for couple of minutes (only if fresh yeast is used)
2. Mix the dry ingredients, i.e., flour, salt and sugar, (powder yeast)
3. Melt butter, mix Luke warm milk into it.
4. Put butter, and milk, and then water in flour and knead the dough approximately 10 minutes.
5. Put the dough to an oiled bowl or bowl with flour on surface and cover it with wet cloth.
6. Let the dough rise until doubled in size, approximately 90 minutes at warm place. (I keep my dough in oven and randomly on my oven at 50 C).
7. Bring the dough out of bowl and knock the air out of dough , shape the dough and then let rise it again approximately another hour.
8. Pre-heat the oven and bake at 350 F/175 C for 40 to 45 minutes.
9. Insert the toothpick to check is it ready or not.