1 dl Cocoa Powder
3 dl All purpose flour
225 g Butter
5 dl Sugar
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Sugar (Optional)
1 sip Milk (optional)
1. Pre-heat the over at 175 C and grease a baking tin of 28 cm.
2. Melt the butter and put aside
3. Mix the sugar and eggs
4. Put the flour cocoa powder, and vanilla sugar in eggs and sugar mixture.
5. Mix well and then pour the melted butter (Pour the milk).
6. Pre-heat the over at 175 C.
7. Pour the material in the baking tin and bake for 35 minutes. Let it cool at least for 10 minutes.
Important (A general tip for baking)
If butter is not available, oil or ghee can be used instead of butter. However, the ghee or oil will be taken 60% of butter weight and 40% will be milk or water. For example, in this recipe, butter is 225 g, if butter is not available 135 g of Ghee or Oil will be used and 90 g of milk or water will be used.
A similar Recipe (with metric system)
A nice Video