250 g All purpose flour
170 g Butter
170 g Sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon Salt
2-3 Lemon’s Zest (optional)
2-3 Lemon’s juice (or 3 tablespoon Lemon juice)
Few drops of lemon essence (optional)
1. Pre-heat the oven.
2. Melt the butter and keep it aside to get normal .
3. Mix eggs and sugar and then mix butter in it. Beat it until it gets creamy.
4. Mix the lemon juice, lemon zest and lemon essence in it.
5. Mix the flour and baking power so air is incorporated in it.
6. Put the flour and baking powder combination in the mixture and beat well.
7. Grease a tin and pour the mixture in it.
8. Bake it at 180 degree. Keep checking until the stick comes out clean.
1. Take the lemon curd or lemon jam and glaze the top of cake.
2. Prepare lemon frost and pour it on the top of cake.
One of my favourite recipe:
Raymond Blanc Lemon Cake