175g Butter (soft or melted)
3 Tablespoon Honey
2 Eggs (Beaten Eggs)
200 g All purpose Flour
150 g Dates (seeds removed and cut in length)
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
50-100g Almonds (Chopped) (Optional)
1 sip of Milk (Optional)
1. Pre-heat the oven.
2. Melt the butter and put sugar in it. Beat until its gets creamy.
3. Mix the beaten eggs in it.
4. Mix the flour and baking power so air is incorporated in it.
5. Put the flour and baking powder combination in the mixture in batches and beat well.
6. Add dates (and Almond) and fold it.
7. Add one sip of Milk and beat.
8. Grease a tin and pour the mixture in it.
9. Bake it at 180 degree. Keep checking until the stick comes out clean.
Tips: Instead of almonds, walnuts can also be used.