Chicken boneless (Boiled) Cubes 1 Cup
Mango Cubes ½ cup
Apple / Strawberry Cubes ½ Cup
Pineapple Cubes ½ Cup
(Crunchy vegetables such as cucumber and cabbage can also be included)
Mayonnaise 1 Cup
Cream (Upto 30%) ¼ Cup
Icing Sugar 1 Tablespoon
Black Pepper Crushed ¼ Teaspoon
Salt A pinch
Lemon Juice 2 teaspoon
Almond Nuge As needed
Caramel for decoration.
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix them well to prepare the paste.
- Mix fruits and chicken in the paste.
- Grease a plate and backside of two bowls with oil. Spread almonds in the plate and place the bowls downward.
- Prepare sugar caramel by melting sugar in a non-stick frying pan. Sugar can be melted first on the high temperature and then on the medium temperature. When the desired consistency is achieved (pick the liquid with a fork and it should create a wire); pour the caramel on almonds randomly. Pour the caramel on the backside of bowls in the desired pattern. Let it be cool. Once cooled down, separate them from the plate and bowl.
- Place the salad in the center of a plate.
- Put the almond nougat on it.
- Put the caramel pattern aside.