¼ cup Green Peas – Boiled
¼ cup Potatoes – Boiled – cubes
¼ cup Carrots – Boiled – cubes
½ cup Pineapple – cubes
1 cup Apple – cubes
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon Mustard paste
¼ cup Cream (30% fat)
2 Tablespoon Icing Sugar
1 teaspoon Black pepper – crushed
Salt to taste
3 Tablespoon Lemon juice
- Cut the potatoes in cubes. If you have to keep them, keep them in water.
- Boil potatoes (include some oil in water to retain their color). When potatoes are half done take them out.
- Boil green peas and carrot in same water until they are also half done.
- For half done check, press the vegetable with thumb and finger, if vegetable is soft but not mesh and can be broken into two pieces; it is ready.
- Cut the apple in cubes, if you have to keep the apple, keep it in water and mix a bit of lemon juice in the water.
- Mix all the ingredients of the dressing and prepare the paste.
- Mix all the vegetables and fruits in the paste.
- Cut a tomato in four pieces. Remove the pulp from a piece.
- Use the garnishing knife and remove the pulp of tomato.
- After removing the pulp, put cross lines on the tomato.
- Take a green onion and cut the leaf side. Make the base a short and cut the leaves in equal size.
- Use the garnishing knife to cut each leaf into two pieces. Spread them in opposite direction and keep in water.
- Boil and egg and cut it into four pieces.
- Put the salad in the middle of a plate.
- Put the pieces of eggs around it.
- Put tomato piece and green onion leaves flower aside.