French Bread (as per need)
3 cloves Garlic – Fine chopped
½ Teaspoon Paprika Powder
2 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 Teaspoon Mix Herbs or Oregano
- Mix all ingredients and prepare a paste. Refrigerate the paste for half an hour.
- Pre-heat the over and set the temperate at 120 degree.
- Put the bread in them for a minute or so to make them slightly warm and crispy.
- Take the bread out and spread the prepared material on it.
- Bake the bread for 3-4 minutes at 200 degree or until the bread is crispy. (Note: While the bread is in oven, it will remain soft. Let it be cool for a while and it will gain its crisp)