1.5 liter Chicken Stock
1 cup Chicken cubes – Marinated
3 Tablespoons Chicken Powder
½ Tablespoon Black pepper – crushed
1 Tablespoon crushed Red chilies
¼ teaspoon Yellow food color
¼ cup White vinegar
2 teaspoon Sugar
¼ cup Cabbage – Fine chopped
¼ cup Carrot – Fine chopped
4 No Green Chilies – Fine chopped
2 Tablespoons Hot Sauce
2 Tablespoons Soya Sauce
½ cup Corn flour solution
Chicken cubes marinate
3 Tablespoon Corn-flour
1. Marinate the chicken cubes with one egg.
2. Put three-tablespoons corn flour on it.
3. Mix well and refrigerate it.
1kg Chicken Bones
1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
2 No Bay Leaves
5 Liter Water
2 No Carrot
1. Put everything in water and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
2. Afterward, remove the ingredients from the stock.
Step I (Total cooking time 5 minutes)
1. If chicken stock is already prepared, then bring it on the boiling point. If it is prepared at the time of need, then follow these steps after the step 2 of chicken stock preparation.
2. Put marinated chicken in the stock.
3. Include food color, black pepper (crushed), crushed red chilies, white vinegar, chicken powder, sugar and salt in it.
4. Include hot sauce (optional as it can be included at the end also).
1. Include vegetables, i.e., chopped carrot and cabbage. (Vegetables can be divided into two portions, one portion can be included now and other portion can be include at the time of serving.
2. Pour the corn flour solution in it and then beaten egg. After including beaten egg, don’t move the spoon immediately, let it raise. Afterward include spring onions.
3. Include soya sauce (and hot sauce, if it is not included previously).
Note: During the cooking of this soup, use a wooden spoon. Do not use a steel spoon.
(Prepare the condiments at least an hour before serving)