¼ cup Ginger Garlic Paste
1 Tablespoon Red Chili Powder
½ teaspoon Black Pepper
¼ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1 Tablespoon Coriander Powder
2 cup Tomatoes – cubed
½ cup Onion (Paste – Blended with water)
Salt to taste
½ cup Butter Ghee/Clarified Butter/Desi Ghee
½ cup Yogurt
3-4 No Green Chili
Fresh Coriander – Chopped (as per need)
½ teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
1. Put chicken in a wok on medium heat. Include tomatoes (move a bit), ginger garlic paste, Onion Paste, Red chili, black pepper, salt, turmeric and coriander powder and cover it with a lid.
2. Chicken will release its juices also, if more water is required, use onion water (take water out from onion paste).
3. When the liquid in wok becomes half, include yogurt and cook for a while.
4. Include ghee and keep moving especially from center.
5. After sometime, the paste in the wok will release its oil.
6. When the oil is fully released, include garam masala powder and mix well.
7. Remove from the stove and include garnishing items.