¼ cup Ginger Garlic Paste
2 Tablespoon crushed Red Chili
1½ teaspoon Black Pepper – crushed
¼ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
¼ teaspoon Cumin Seeds
1 Tablespoon Coriander Powder
2 cup Tomatoes – cubed
½ cup Onion (Paste – Blended with water)
Salt to taste
½ cup Butter Ghee/Clarified Butter/Desi Ghee
3-4 No Green Chili
Fresh Coriander – Chopped (as per need)
½ teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- Pour oil in wok and let it be hot.
- When the oil is ready, put ginger garlic paste and make it golden brown.
- Put the chicken and cook it.
- When chicken is 70% cook, include crushed red chili, Black pepper, cumin seeds, and turmeric powder.
- Cook it for a while and mix well. Afterward add onion paste and salt
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook it at low flame.
- Cook it for 5-7 minutes and have a look, if it is ready, put tomatoes in it and cook for a minute or two.
- Remove it from stove and garnish it.
Note: The chicken in karahi will not be very tender.