¼ cup oil
3 Tablespoon Ginger + Green Chilies – Chopped
3 Tablespoon Thai Chili Paste
1 cup Tomato Ketchup
¼ cup White Vinegar
2 Tablespoon Sugar
1 Kg Chicken – Marinate
½ Liter Water
2 Tablespoon Hot Sauce
2 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
½ cup Corn flour Solution (3 Tablespoon Corn flour with water in a cup)
Note: Do not include any vegetable
Chicken Marinate and Preparation (Step I)
1 Kg Chicken – Boneless – cubed
(If the boneless chicken is not available, use chicken with bones but don’t marinate it, put it directly after including ginger and green chili)
3 Tablespoon Corn flour
1 Tablespoon Oil
- Mix all the ingredients well and refrigerate at least for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, heat the oil in a fry pan and fry the chicken until it is golden.
Gravy Preparation (Step II)
- Heat the oil and lower the flame.
- Put ginger and green chili and sauté.
- Put Thai chili paste and cook for a while.
- Now include tomato ketchup and water in it and cook for a minute.
- Now include chicken powder, sugar, hot sauce, vinegar and chicken and mix them well.
- Include salt and taste the flavor.
- Include the soya sauce and taste the flavor again. If the taste is OK let it boil.
- When the gravy is boiled, pour the corn flour solution and cook for 2-3 minutes.