¼ cup oil
3 Tablespoon Garlic + Green Chilies – Chopped
2 Tablespoon Black Pepper – Crushed
1 Litre Chicken Stock (Or use water with chicken cubes and chicken powder)
2 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
2 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
½ cup Corn flour Solution (3 Tablespoon Corn flour with water in a cup)
2 Tablespoon Chicken Powder
Salt to taste
¼ cup Spring Onion – Chopped
Following vegetables may also be included
Green peas – Boiled
Capsicum – Cube
Carrot – Cube
Chicken Marinate and Preparation (Step I)
1 Kg Chicken – Boneless – cubed
(If the boneless chicken is not available, use chicken with bones but don’t marinate it, put it directly after including ginger and green chilli)
3 Tablespoon Corn flour
1 Tablespoon Oil
- Mix all the ingredients well and refrigerate at least for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, heat the oil in a fry pan and fry the chicken until it is golden.
Gravy Preparation (Step II)
- Heat the oil and lower the flame.
- Put onion and garlic and light brown them.
- Put garlic in it and light brown it also. After that include black pepper and water and cook for a while.
- Afterward include soya sauce, and oyster sauce and taste the flavour.
- If the taste is ok, include chicken in it and cook for a while.
- Pour the corn flour solution and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onion.