¼ cup Oil
2 No Eggs – Beaten with a pinch of yellow color
¼ cup Carrot – Julienne OR Chopped
¼ cup Cabbage
2 Tablespoon Green Chilies
¼ cup Spring Onions
2 Tablespoons Soya Sauce
2 Tablespoon Chicken Powder
Salt to taste
1 kg Rice – Boiled
Boiled Rice Preparation (Step I)
- Fill the stockpot with water according to the rice. Include some salt and 2-3 tablespoon oil in it.
- When the water is boiling put the rice in it.
- Boil the rice until it is 70% done (2 kanni), i.e., two pieces of rice are open.
- Include some more oil and steam the rice (Dam dena)
Fried Rice Preparation (Step II)
- Take a wok and heat oil in it.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of yellow food color in it.
- Fry the eggs in wok and when they are ready break them with the help of slicer.
- Include vegetables and cook until they become soft.
- Put rice in the wok with the help of a plate and mix them well with the help of a slicer.
- Sprinkle chicken powder and salt and mix.
- Pour soya sauce and put green chilies and mix them well.
- Taste the flavor, if salt is OK, include spring onion, and mix.
- Sprinkle black pepper and crushed red chili and mix well.
Serving and Garnishing
- Take a bowl and fill it with rice. Empty the bowl in a plate in upward down direction.
- Pour small quantity of some gravy in the center with the help of a spoon.
- Serve with gravy and do vegetable garnishing.