¼ cup Oil
¼ cup Garlic – Rough Chopped
1 kg Rice – Boiled
3 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
2 Tablespoon Chicken Powder
½ Teaspoon White Pepper
1 Tablespoon Crushed Red Chili
½ cup Spring Onion – Fine Chopped
Salt (if required)
3 Tablespoon Sesame Oil (Optional)
- Heat the oil in a wok.
- When the oil is ready include garlic in it and cook until they are golden.
- Include rice and cook for a while.
- Include spring onion in it and mix well.
- Pour 2-3 tablespoon of sesame oil in it and mix well.
- Now include chicken powder, white pepper and mix them.
- Pour soya sauce and mix well again.
- Taste the flavor, adjust the salt if required.
- Take one large cookie cutter and set a portion of rice in it.
- Take oyster sauce in a spoon and draw a line around rice.
- Pour the gravy on the side of rice and serve.