¼ cup Oil
1 Tablespoon Garlic – Fine Chopped
¼ cup Thai Chili Paste
1 kg Chicken – Cubes
1 cup Carrot – Half Moon
1 cup Cabbage – Cubes
¼ cup Capsicum – Cubes
¼ cup Oyster Sauce
3 Tablespoon Fish Sauce (Or Sesame Oil)
3 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
½ cup Spring Onion – Julienne
¼ cup Green Chilies
¼ cup Cashew nuts – Fried (Fry them)
Cashew nut Preparation
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Include cashew and fry them until they turn golden or light brown.
- Heat the oil in a wok.
- When the oil is ready put garlic in it and cook them until light brown.
- Include chili paste in it and cook for a short while.
- Include chicken in it and cook.
- When the chicken is half done, include carrot, cabbage and capsicum in it.
- Pour the Oyster sauce in it and cook for a while. Oyster sauce will give saltish taste and soft the ingredients.
- Pour Fish sauce and mix well. Afterward pour soya sauce and mix well.
- Taste it, if salt is not balance, you may include some salt in it.
- Include spring onion and mix them.
- Include fried cashew nuts, mix them and remove from the stove.