¼ cup Oil
3 Tablespoon Thai Chili paste
1 cup Chicken – Julienne
¼ cup Carrot – – Julienne
¼ cup Capsicum – Julienne
¼ cup cabbage – Julienne
¼ cup green Chili (can be reduced also)
¼ cup Spring onion
4 cup Noodles
3 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
2 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
2 Tablespoon Chicken Powder
Salt (Optional) to taste
Black Pepper (Optional) to taste
¼ cup Basil
Fresh Noodles Preparation
½ kg flour and some extra flour
Yellow food color – a pinch
(Note: It’s a far eastern food, thus, yellow color is added. If we prepare the noodles for Italian food, don’t include color as they are cooked with sauces.)
- Slightly beat the eggs with a pinch of yellow food color.
- Knead the dough with eggs and keep it little hard, if required, use water.
- If the dough is not hard enough, the noodles will be rough off from edges.
- Leave the dough to rest for half an hour.
- Use pasta machine to make the layers of dough. Start with thickest size and remove thickness step by step. Stop at the medium size.
- Use the noodle cutting side and make noodles. When the noodles are out sprinkle some flour on it and mix it well.
- Boil the noodles with some oil in water. When the noodles are boiled, wash them with cold water to remove all the starch from them.
- Heat the oil in a wok.
- Pour the beaten egg (with pinch of yellow food color in it – option) in heated oil. Cook and break the egg into pieces.
- Include chicken and cook until chicken is tender – ready.
- Include chili paste and mix well.
- Include boiled noodles, carrot, and capsicum, mix them and cook them for a while.
- Include chicken powder, and mix it well.
- Pour oyster sauce in it.
- Include cabbage and mix well.
- Pour soya sauce, mix and remove from the heat.