STEP I – Chicken Marinate
1kg Chicken Breast Fillet
4 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 Tablespoon French Mustard
1 Tablespoon Paprika Powder (Or Black pepper – Crushed)
4 Tablespoon Oil/Butter
Salt to taste (Optional)
Herb Butter as per requirement
- Give the butterfly cut to chicken fillet.
- Put Mustard paste on it, Worcestershire sauce, paprika powder, and oil in a bowl. Mix it well to make a uniform paste.
- Taste it, if salt is required, include salt and mix well.
- Marinate the chicken fillet with the paste and refrigerate it at least for 30 minutes.
- Bake the chicken until it is half done.
- Melt the Garlic butter in a fry pan and fry chicken pieces in it until they are done. If water is required, use the juices from the chicken.
STEP II – Brown Sauce
1 cup Demi-glace Powder
4 cups Water
- Pour the water in a sauce pan and mix demi-glace powder in it.
- Cook it until brown sauce of desired consistency is not achieved. Keep stirring continuously.
STEP III – Black Pepper Sauce
¼ cup Oil+Butter (Herb Butter)
3 Tablespoon Onion – Chopped
1 Teaspoon Garlic – Chopped
3 Tablespoon Black Pepper – Crushed
1-1/2 cup Brown Sauce
½ cup Water (Another option is to use juices from chicken)
¼ cup 30% Cream
Salt to taste
- Heat the fry pan and put butter in it. When the butter is melted, include oil in it and warm it.
- When butter and oil mixture is ready, put onions in it and cook until they are light brown.
- Include Garlic and cook until the garlic are golden.
- Include black pepper and mix it well.
- Include brown sauce and water in it. Cook until water is evaporated and thick consistency sauce is obtained.
- Include cream and sprinkle the salt and cook for a while.
Step IV – Assorted Vegetables
½ cup of seasonal vegetables – Julianne
2-3 Tablespoon Garlic Butter
Black Pepper – Crushed – to taste
Salt to taste
Melt the garlic butter, include vegetables, salt and black pepper and sauté them.
Step V – Backed / Jacket Potato
Aluminum foil as per needed.
- Wash the potato and wrap the aluminum foil on it and put in the oven. Don’t let the potato dry, the skin of potato must be wet.
- When potato is soft, take it out.