1 Peach – Peeled
1-Liter Pineapple Juice
1 cup Crushed Ice (or as per requirement)
Pinch of blue color solved in half-cup water
3-4 Tablespoon Icing Sugar (or as per taste)
¼ cup Cream
(While preparing it, taste it often to get the desired taste, you may need to vary the quantity and ratio of fruits to have desired taste).
- Pour pineapple in a blender.
- Pour 1/3 of blue color and blend.
- Put a batch of fruits alternatively and blend.
- Include icing sugar and blend.
- Include crushed ice and blend.
- Keep including fruits and blue color, and icing sugar in batches and blend.
- At the end include cream and blend.
- Cut a slice of apple, give a cut it its one edge and put it on the glass.
- Pour the drink in the glass and garnish with a leaf or two of mint.
Note: Blue color has a bitter taste, so avoid to include all color once. The drink will also give a slight bitter taste.