1 cup Oil+Butter / butter ghee / clarified butter
2 No Onion – Tarka cutting
¼ cup Ginger Garlic Paste
2 cups Tomato – cubes
1 teaspoon Black Pepper
1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
¼ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
½ teaspoon Salt
½ Tablespooon Coriander Powder
Garam Masala Powder
Mix Garam Masala – whole
Mix Garam Masala
Eggs – Hard boiled
Ginger – Julienne
¼ cup Capsicum – cubes
¼ cup Onion – cubes
¼ cup Tomato – cubes
2 Tablespoon Butter
- Heat the butter in a frying pan.
- Put all capsicum and onions in it and cook for a while.
- Include tomatoes afterward and cook for a shorter span.
500 grams Chicken boneless – cubes
A pinch of Yellow food color
1/2 Tablespoon Red crushed chili
Salt to taste
Chicken – Boneless – cubes.
½ Tablespoon Crushed Black Peeper
¼ teaspoon Turmeric powder
(During cooking (before the half), whenever you need include water)
- Marinate the chicken with alternative one or alternative two.
- Cut the vegetables in cube form. Remove the pulp of tomato and include it in other tomatoes.
- Cut the onion in thin slices (Tarka Cutting) and cut the tomato in small cubes.
- Heat the oil and butter in a stock pan.
- Put the onion in it and fry them until they are turned to light brown.
- Put Ginger garlic paste in it and cook for a while.
- Include tomatoes in it and pour water.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook until the tomatoes are soft.
- Include turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, and coriander powder. If needed pour some water too.
- Mix them and cook for a while. Taste them, if the taste is ok, include chicken and cook it.
- Include whole garam masala.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook until the chicken is tender.
- Remove the lid and keep cooking until it releases its oil.
- When it releases its oil, include some butter/oil in it.
- Include 2/3 portion of vegetables and mix them well. Cook for a while and remove from the stove.
Sprinkle garam masala powder and coriander powder and mix it.
Include coriander leaves, ginger, and green chilies in 1/3-portion of vegetables and cook for 20-30 seconds.
Now use them for garnishing.
Mix Garam Masala
Eggs – Hard boiled (as pre needed)
Coriander leaves (1/2 tablespoon)
Ginger – Julienne (1 No)
Coriander leaves – A small bunch
3-4 Green Chilies – cubes
After cutting, keep them in water.