½ kg flour and some extra flour
- Knead the dough with eggs and keep it little hard, if required, use water.
- If the dough is not hard enough, the Lasagna sheets will be rough.
- Leave the dough to rest for half an hour.
- Use pasta machine to make the layers of dough. Start with thickest size and remove thickness step by step. Stop at the medium size.
- When the sheets are out sprinkle some flour on it and mix it well.
- If the dough is softer than the required one, make the sheets and leave them for a while.