1 cup Oil+Butter / butter ghee / clarified butter
2 No Onion – Tarka cutting
½ cup Yogurt
½ cup Cream
1 teaspoon White Pepper
1 Tablespoon Crushed Red Chili
½ Tablespoon Chicken Powder
¼ liter Milk
Salt to taste
Mix Garam Masala
¼ cup Capsicum – cubes
¼ cup Onion – cubes
2 Tablespoon Butter
- Heat the butter in a frying pan.
- Put all capsicum and onions in it and cook for a while.
Chicken – Boneless – cubes.
½ Tablespoon Crushed Black Peeper
¼ teaspoon Turmeric powder
Mix them all.
(During cooking (before including yogurt), whenever you need include water)
- Marinate the chicken with alternative one or alternative two.
- Cut the vegetables in cube form.
- Cut the onion in thin slices (Tarka Cutting).
- Heat the oil and butter in a stock pan.
- Put the onion in it and fry them until they are turned to light brown.
- Put Ginger garlic paste in it and cook for a while.
- Include salt and black pepper, chicken powder, whole garam masala, crushed red chili and yogurt. Mix well.
- Include chicken in it and cover the pan with a lid and cook until chicken is cooked and tender.
- When half of the water (gravy) is evaporated, include cream and cook for a while.
- Include 2/3 portion of vegetables and mix them well. Cook for a while and remove from the stove.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder and coriander powder and mix it.
- Include coriander leaves, ginger, and green chilies in 1/3-portion of vegetables and cook for 20-30 seconds.
- Now use them for garnishing.
Mix Garam Masala
Eggs – Hard boiled (as pre needed)
Coriander leaves (1/2 tablespoon)
Ginger – Julienne (1 No)
Coriander leaves – A small bunch
3-4 Green Chilies – cubes
After cutting, keep them in water.