STEP II – Meat Sauce
¼ cup Oil
¼ cup Onion – Chopped
3 Tablespoon Garlic – Chopped
½ kg Chicken – fine minced
½ cup Ketchup
¼ cup Tomato paste
3 Tablespoon White Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Black Peeper
1 Tablespoon Red Crushed Chili
Salt to taste
½ can Tomato puree
- Boil Tomatoes. For boiling tomatoes, warm the water, when water is warm, put tomatoes in it. Before putting tomatoes, put a cross in the bottom of each tomato. When the skin start cracking, take tomatoes out and put them in cold water.
- Blend the boiled tomatoes or fine chop them.
- Put some oil (less quantity) in the stock pan and warm it.
- Include onion in it and fry until light golden brown. Include garlic and fry for a while.
- Pour Tomato paste and Tomato purée in it and cook for a while.
- Include minced chicken and cook until it is ready.
- Pour ketchup, and vinegar and sprinkle, salt, crushed red chili and herbs.
STEP III – White Sauce Preparation
(See the recipe)
STEP IV – Garnish (Optional)
1 No Capsicum
2 No Tomatoes
- Cut the capsicum or tomatoes in square or cube form.
- Spread them on the cheese in required pattern.
STEP V – Lasagna Assembly
Lasagna Sheets – Boiled and cut into squares.
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese – grated
1 cup Cheddar Cheese – grated
2 Tablespoon Mix Herbs
3-4 Green Chili – Chopped (Optional)
- Spread white sauce at the bottom of a greased pan.
- Place Lasagna Sheets over it
- Spread Meat sauce on it evenly.
- Spread cheese on it evenly.
- Place Lasagna Sheets over it.
- Create the required number of layers in the similar way.
- After creating the last layer, spread white sauce over the last sheet.
- Sprinkle chopped green chili and spread cheese over it.
- Sprinkle mix herbs on it.
- Also include pieces of capsicum and tomato on it. (Optional).
- Bake in the oven until the cheese becomes golden.