¼ cup Oil
2 No Eggs – Beaten with a pinch of yellow color
¼ cup Carrot – Julienne OR Chopped
¼ cup Cabbage
2 Tablespoon Green Chilies
¼ cup Spring Onions
2 Tablespoons Soya Sauce
2 Tablespoon Chicken Powder
Salt to taste
1 kg Rice – Boiled
1 Tablespoon Red Crushed Chili (or more according to taste)
½ teaspoon Cumin Powder
½ teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
A pinch of yellow food color
Preparation (Step I – Boiled Rice Preparation)
- Fill the stockpot with water according to the rice. Include some salt and 2-3 tablespoon oil in it.
- When the water is boiling put the rice in it.
- Boil the rice until it is 70% done (2 kanni), i.e., two pieces of rice are open.
- Mix yellow color at one side of rice and mix well to give yellow color to all rice.
- Mix 1/3 of vegetables in it.
- Include some more oil and steam the rice (Dam dena)
Preparation (Step II – Masala Rice Preparation)
- Take a wok and heat the oil in it.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of yellow food color in it.
- Fry the eggs in the wok and when they are ready break them with the help of slicer.
- Include vegetables and cook until they become soft.
- Lower the flame and put rice in the wok with the help of a plate and mix them well with the help of a slicer.
- Sprinkle red crushed chili, cumin powder, chicken powder and garam masala powder and mix.
- Pour soya sauce and mix it well.
- Taste the flavor, if salt is ok, rice are ready.
- Sprinkle black pepper and crushed red chili and mix well.
Serving and Garnishing
Take a bowl and fill it with rice. Empty the bowl in a plate in upward down direction.