STEP I – Par Boil
1 kg whole Chicken (can be with skin – optional)
3 Liter Water
3 Tablespoon Salt
¼ teaspoon Yellow food color (food color should be enough to give color to the chicken)
- Pour the water in a stock pan. Mix salt and yellow food color in water. Put the water on stove for boiling.
- When the water is little above than room temperature, include chick in it.
- Boil the chicken for 15-20 minutes, until it is properly boiled.
- Remove the chicken from the water and put it aside for cool down.
STEP II – Marinade
1 teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper
3 Tablespoon Lemon Juice / vinegar
2 teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
1 teaspoon Paprika Powder
½ teaspoon Salt
¼ cup Olive Oil
A pinch of yellow food color
¼ teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- Place deep cuts on chicken at the distance of one inch at all sides.
- Mix all the ingredients well and prepare the paste.
- Marinade the chicken.
- Pre-heat the oven. Put the chicken in a tray and put it in oven for baking (without covering).
- When one side of the chicken is cooked, change the sides.
- Apply the released juices of chicken with the help of a brush on the other side of chicken.
- Cover the chicken with aluminum foil or a cover and bake until the chicken is ready.
- (Optional Step): Coat the chicken with Chili garlic sauce before serving.