9” Pan Or 8” pan for more height
Baking temperature 180o
Baking time: 35 to 40 minutes
In case of cup cakes
Baking temperature 190o
Baking time: 20 to 35 minutes
STEP – I – Dry Ingredients
2 cups self raising Flour – sifted
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
½ Teaspoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- Mix the baking powder in flour in a way that maximum air is incorporated in it.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in the flour.
STEP – II
2 cups Sugar
1 cup Oil (vegetable or olive oil)
2 No Eggs
- Beat the oil and sugar until creamy.
- Include eggs one by one
- Fold the material from STEP – I in batches
STEP – III
1 cup Butter Milk
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
4 Tablespoon Red Color (Color may be reduced to two tablespoon, if color is of good quality)
- Mix all the ingredients and pour them in mixture prepared in STEP II
STEP – IV
½ Tablespoon Coffee
1 teaspoon Vinegar
½ cup Warm Water
- Mix the ingredients and fold them in cake batter prepared in STEP II.
STEP – V Baking
- Grease the pan with oil or butter.
- Pre-heat the oven for at least 10 minutes.
- Pour the batter in the pan and tap the pan on floor to evenly distribute the batter.
- Place in the middle rack of oven and bake.
- Keep checking with the help of a cake tester or toot pick.
- When the toothpick comes out dry, cake is ready.
Bake the required number of cakes according to required number of layers.